16 December 2011

Friday Love

I love buttons. It may be weird, but...I do. And these are particularly lovely.

A Fine Romance by Astaire on Grooveshark

This beautiful work of art.

This is so lovely.
Cheek to Cheek {from Top Hat} by Fred Astaire on Grooveshark

More snowy photos. I want it to snow so badly.





Classic movies. There's a Jimmy Stewart marathon this weekend that I'm so excited for. He's my favorite old-timey actor. And I can't wait to watch It's a Wonderful Life.

Love,
Scout

2 comments:

Jemarie said...

Enjoy some Jimmy for me.

Sarah Von Bargen said...

I love the patterns on those buttons!

Also! I just wanted to thank you for entering the giveaway for my calendar on Flowerchild Dwelling. We've got a few more for sale if you're still keen! *cough*shamelessselfpromotion*cough* ;)