24 July 2011

Friday Love

Hey, guys. Sorry Friday Love is so late. It's been a crazy week - still. My brother is visiting, so blogging hasn't exactly been on my mind, and my cousins have been here all weekend, so I've been even more distracted. I meant to post this yesterday, but I was having trouble getting the pictures to work, so I gave up and decided to hang out with my family instead.
Anyway, here it is and I hope you enjoy!

1. Things stolen from Cardboard Sea.

I love this print! 

I love this quilt idea, made from old flannel shirts. I can't wait to make my own. 



2. Beautiful photography stolen from Krisatomic.com.






1/2/3 

3. Mystery Science Theater 3000. This is one of my favorite shorts. 

4. I think I found this song via Pandora. I really like it. I'm not entirely sure I understand it, but it still makes me sad.



Love,
Scout

No comments: