18 July 2012

Blog Evaluation


This week I've been reevaluating my blog - actually, I've been reevaluating for awhile. I really love blogging, but I'm trying to figure out how I want to continue and what I want to keep blogging about - do I want to have more weekly posts? What kind of new content do I want to include? My blog is turning into a blog of just pictures from my life, and as much as I love photography and sharing my pictures, I think I want my blog to be more than that. I finally caved and bought Elsie's Blog Love e-course, and that's been helping me think and make lists and consider different options. I would really love any feedback y'all might have - if I put together a survey of some sort, would you be willing to fill it out?  

Love,
Scout

P.S. Is anyone else ready for autumn? Because I'm pretty sure I really am - it makes me want to buy school supplies - and receive a bouquet of sharpened pencils. For real about the school supplies, though. 

5 comments:

Julia said...

I would definitely fill out a survey. I think they're fun. And just because I like you, I might even be tempted to include more than one word answers ;)

Meli said...

I will fill out all the surveys for you! Good luck with the thinking, friend!

Amanda @ cora lea loves said...

I'd definitely fill out a survey for you too :)

And I completely agree about school supplies. Even as a grad student, it still makes me excited for fall!

Courtney Snook said...

Hey Scout, I find I have problems with content too - when I first started blogging I used to put a lot of thought and effort into writing opinion pieces or witty how-tos etc, but now I find my blog is mainly photos too - I don't mind how it is now, I find people are more responsive to personal photos and stories.

I'd definitely fill out a survey to help you figure out which direction you'd like to take your blog in!

Scout said...

Thanks for your support, guys! At the moment, I'm thinking I won't be doing a survey. I don't really know what questions to ask, and I think if I did ask any, it would lead me to writing what others want me to read, instead of writing what I want to write.
But thanks, you guys! I really appreciate you reading and commenting on my blog :)