30 January 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

Did I get the song stuck in your head? 'Cause it's stuck in mine :P

1. You've Got Mail: For a while I went through this stage where I didn't want to admit that this was my favorite movie - I wanted something that made me sound cultured. But, honestly, it's my favorite movie ever. I watch it all the time, I can recite almost the whole movie (not on queue, just when I'm watching it), and it makes me happy every time I watch it.
*This* clip is my absolute favorite (though you shouldn't watch it if you haven't seen the movie yet).

[from Google Images]

2. Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses: I love everything about this song. It's super sweet and adorable. The music is rocking and beautiful. It's catchy. It's complex. It's just wonderful.

3. The Man Who Was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton: I loved this book from the first sentence. It starts out with a lovely poetic description and moves into a fast paced story of anarchy and intrigue. As soon as I finished it for the first time I had to re-read it.
[From Google Images]

4. Eating. 'Nough said.

What are some of your favorite things?

- Scout

No comments: