31 August 2012

21st Birthday

For my 21st birthday my family went to Harper's Ferry in West Virginia. It was very pretty - though a little rainy. I don't remember the name of the restaurant we ate in, but the food was amazing! I split a turkey and brie wrap with my mom and ate a strawberry spinach salad. Can't go wrong there! I also got a super adorable elephant necklace from a little girl at my church. Good times.






We had the whole tour bus to ourselves.




There was the most adorable Confectionary! I was drooling over the cakes in the window and excited to buy a birthday cake from the shop...when we realized it was fake. The stupid store was just a decoration. Talk about disappointing.







What's the best birthday party y'all have ever had?

Love,
Scout

6 comments:

vvvv said...

Terrific pictures...What a beautiful scenery!!

Lindsay Eryn said...

Woah, these pictures are all beautiful!

My previous birthday has been one of my all-time favorites. :) It was perfect.

Scout said...

Thank you, guys! :)

Abraham said...

Awesome pictures! Last year, Katy and my bro got me a grill. It was the best! While I was in the back grilling, there were people being assembled in the house. I love birthdays!

Scout said...

People were being assembled? What does that even mean?

Courtney Snook said...

A beautiful way to spend your birthday :)
Our birthdays are only 4 days apart! I turned 21 on the 30th :)
Happy Birthday Scout!!!