05 June 2011

Beachy Keen

Yeah, I know the title was cheesy. I'm just not any good at titles. You'll have to get over it. 

As I mentioned before, I went to the beach last week! We were in Duck, NC. It was absolutely gorgeous! We stayed in this huge house right on the private beach - no board walk and no huge crowds of sticky strangers. We biked, sunbathed, ate, thrifted, ate, swam in the beach AND the pool, ate, saw dolphins, took pictures, ate, read Winnie the Pooh out loud, quoted Finding Nemo at every possible opportunity, and ate. It was a fantastic week. The impressive part is that I actually got in the water! I'm slightly terrified of water creatures, especially when I think of being anywhere near them (like being in the same ocean - I know it's big, but I still get creeped out). It probably helped that the sand wasn't crawling with those little mussel things and sand fleas.

Here are some of the pictures I took of the week. 


Love, 
Scout

1 comment:

Jemarie said...

Poor Aunt Lisa. :)
Ooo those last two are really nice! Good job catchin' that foam.