14 June 2011

Inspiration: Definition, Please?

I've been thinking about inspiration. 
What is it? 
What has inspired me? 
Is inspiration something  that changed me, like a book that changed my thinking? Is inspiration something that means a lot to me, at least for a little while, like a song that I listened to over and over again for the month that it really resonated with me? Is inspriation something that makes me think about why I do the things I do or think the way I think, like a really hard-hitting quote? Is inspiration something that I see or hear and try to copy or incorporate into my life, like a style trend set by someone I admire that I begin to use?

Anyway, this is something I will be considering for a while. I'm going to start doing some posts on things that I think inspired me - probably things that really affected my life or things that mean a lot to me now or that I am currently trying to adopt as my own.

What do you think inspiration is?

Love,
Scout

No comments: