26 January 2012

Myrtle

Hey, guys. Just a quick heads up - my laptop, Myrtle, seems to be very seriously ill. I have a couple posts lined up and I'm also able to use my ancient home computer, but there's a tiny chance things will get slow. I really hope not - especially because then I'd be out of a laptop.
Also, I'm reading The Hunger Games. I'm so excited, guys. If you remember, one of my New Year's resolutions was to read 2 books a month. Well, Hunger Games is my fourth. Boo-yah! If you were wondering, the other three were The Outsiders, That Was Then, This is Now, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. All short fiction novels. It's still an accomplishment.
Well, I guess that's all. I think I mostly just wanted to post something because it felt like it'd been a while.

Love,
Scout

2 comments:

Andrea Manz said...

One day is a while? :)
Oh, and Dagney (my laptop) said to tell Myrtle to get well soon.

Scout said...

What a great name for a laptop.