10 October 2012

Autumn Package Swap

This month I participated in an Autumn package swap! It was hosted by Kristin at Vignettes. I was paired with Taylor from Anticipation. We emailed a couple times and perused each others blogs and went to work! It was so much fun to find fun things to send to her, and then to come home after a weekend away and find her package to me waiting for me in my room.

A letter.

Tea (including pumpkin spice chai - a favorite of mine) and hot chocolate! 

A scented candle that smells like caramel latte, apple pie, and cedarwood. 

Chocolate to eat and a chocolate face mask. Now, I don't exactly know what a "nib" is, but that candy bar was definitely tasty. 


Stationary! Taylor paints (check out her Etsy), and when she saw I liked this set of notecards, she gave them to me! 

She also sent the cutest pair of mittens and two bright nail polishes - because sometimes cold weather can be a little drab.

Love,
Scout

10 comments:

Taylor said...

Ah! So glad you liked everything, I am relieved :))) enjoy your tea dear! Can't wait to read a te grows in Brooklyn. Hugs!

Kayla Peveler said...

This is fantastic. I found your blog from Taylors, so cute! Both of your packages are wondeful. I'd love to do something like this. How creative :)

Kayla
www.mykindofyellow.blogspot.com

Scout said...

Taylor - of course I did! I'm glad you liked yours, too. We make a great pair ;)

Kayla - hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! Welcome! I say you should definitely participate in any package swap you find - they're so much fun!

Beth said...

How cute and sweet!! I love the tea and hot chocolate and candle! Those are three of my absolute favorite things :)

Danielle said...

I so wish I would have heard about this swap sooner!! Such a great idea!

By the way, I've been perusing your blog and you take beautiful photography..really enjoying it!

ANDDD, question, are you named after Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird? Because if so, your parents are awesome. If not, I'm sure they're still awesome :)

Kristin said...

You lucky girl - getting some of Taylor's beautiful cards! :-) Looks like your package was full of cozy, decadent, and delicious things. Is there anything better? So glad you participated, and that you girls enjoyed connecting with each other. Happy fall to you Scout!!!

Kelly said...

Hurray! What a fun package! I was delighted with mine, and my partner Tina with hers. I hope we can do it again next year!

Scout said...

Beth - I've definitely been enjoying them :)

Danielle - I already answered you elsewhere.

Kristin - thanks so much for organizing the swap! It was fantastic :)

Kelly - I can't wait to see what you got/gave!

Meg @ write meg! said...

Lovely package! I'm definitely in love with those London notecards.

Scout said...

Me too! She sells some pretty cute stationary on her Etsy :)