16 October 2012

Thoughts of the Day


1. I hate spiders.
2. The nicest man came and sprayed around where I work so I wouldn't have to find spiders anymore.
3. I cannot stop listening to the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. To be honest, I'm not even sure I want to.
4. Presidential debates are dumb, especially when they are on the night NCIS, Parenthood, and New Girl are supposed to be on. Thanks, guys.
5. I want to go to New York (thinking of you, Kelly!). My goal: see Starry Night.

What's on your mind?

Love,
Scout

3 comments:

sarah e said...

Scout - I very much appreciate your list.

I scream like a baby about even the smallest spiders, I *adore* the P&P soundtrack and my mom and I love Parenthood.

All this leads me to believe that you need to live closer to me! :)

Scout said...

Yayy!
Yeah...I'm ridiculous about spiders. Boy, do I have stories to share (I almost said "spiders to share").

Lindsay Eryn said...

Sometimes I like spiders, like when I see them on their web before I run into their web. But spiders on my walls or big wolf spiders on the ground (especially those big wolf spiders) aren't too great.

Confession: I wanted to be a good citizen and also a good girlfriend (my boyfriend is really into politics), so I started to watch the debate when I got home form work last night. I had to stop after about 12 minutes because I couldn't stand watching those grown men argue. And it irked the living daylights out of me that they avoided straight answers. And THAT is my rant for 2012.

Oh, wow, I would love to see Starry Night, too! I didn't realize it was in New York.