11 February 2011

Friday Love

1. Mismatched things
When I have a house, nothing will match - dishes, chairs, etc. They will complement each other, style wise, but they won't match. I don't want sets of anything! 
(I don't remember where I found this picture. I'm sorry!)

2. Cardigans

 From here and Google Images.

3. These two songs: 
M. Ward's Poor Boy, Minor Key

Devotchka's This Place is Haunted 


4. Orange foods - carrots, oranges, sweet potatoes...they're all good :) 

5. Finding things

6. Ice cream with peanuts. Yum :)

7. Cemeteries 





8. THE WEEKEND!

Ciao!
- Scout

4 comments:

Andrea Manz said...

You should submit that to found.com! : ) I love that site. I'm jealous you found something interesting :P

Scout said...

Haha. I found that stuffed in a notebook somewhere. Do you remember it? Brian wrote it.

Kelly said...

I'm totally with you on the mismatching.

ps, try adding orange zest to your french toast batter the next time you make it... mmm :)

Andrea Manz said...

Oh! I do remember that! Haha, oh Brian. O'Brian.