28 February 2011

If...

I stole this idea from Rachael Caringella from her blog.

·         If I were a season, I would be Spring
If I were a month, I would be October  
If I were a day of the week, I would be Tuesday
If I were a time of day, I would be twilight
If I were a planet, I would be Pluto
If I were a tree, I would be  a weeping willow
[Source]
If I were a land animal, I would be a cat
If I were a sea animal, I would be terrified
If I were a bird, I would be a chickadee
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a hammock  
[Source]
If I were a liquid, I would be raspberry lemonade
If I were a stone, I would be yellow jade or turquoise
If I were a tool, I would be a pencil
If I were a kind of weather, I would be rainy – grey skies, thunder, lightning, misty or hard rain.
[I don't remember the source :( ]
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a viola
If I were a color, I would be yellow
[Source]
If I were a facial expression, I would be a wrinkled nose

If I were an emotion, I would be whimsical
If I were a sound, I would be rain

If I were an element, I would be fire
If I were a flavor, I would be something homemade
If I were a scent, I would be laundry soap
If I were an object, I would be a film camera

If I were a body part, I would be arms (for hugs, you know)  
If I were a song, I would be This Place is Painted Red or Just a Little Girl
If I were a pair of shoes, I would be brown flats
If I were transportation, I would be wings


If I were a fairy tale, I would be Cinderella
If I were a holiday, I would be Thanksgiving
If I were a superhero, I would be...I don't know
If I were a shape, I would be a heart
If I were a state, I would be the state of confusion
If I were a cartoon, I would be Dee Dee
If I were a car, I would be a VW van
[I don't remember the source :( ]
If I were a food, I would be a sweet potato
If I were a place, I would be a secret garden
If I were an accessory, I would be  a messenger bag 
If I were an insect, I would be a lady bug
 
If I were a  plant, I would be a fern
If I were a flower, I would be a daisy 
If I were a fruit, I would be a raspberry
If I were a direction, I would be away
If I were another person, I would be.. 

What would you be? 
- Scout

No comments: