24 February 2011

I Hate Spiders

  I was sitting on my bed, working diligently on a paper and minding my own business, when suddenly I was attacked! A spider came out of nowhere and started running at me! I freaked out, of course, and made my roommate give me a tissue. I half squished it, before freaking out again and tossing the tissue off my bed. Needless to say, I don't know if I actually killed the thing or not. I'm not going to open the tissue to find out, either, in case he's in there and waiting to attack again.
I sprayed the tissue with Raid, though, just in case.

Anyway, this event has reminded me just how much I miss my daddy. When I'm at home, he kills spiders for me, and other creepy crawlies.
Now I'm stuck in a room with a spider - dead, alive, or zombie, I'm not sure. I hope his relatives don't find out and seek revenge.

Here is a funny clip of Gilmore Girls that pretty accurately demonstrates how I am with spiders (if you didn't get that image from the above story): click me!

 Here is a song about spiders:


And here is a Led Zeppelin song, because they were (or maybe still are) my daddy's favorite band:


- Scout

1 comment:

Mom said...

The spider clip needs to come with a warning.

DO NOT EAT WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP!

I was eating cereal and now I have to go change clothes because I spewed milk on myself laughing at the last line! I love the Gilmore girls!