26 February 2011

Friday Love

One of these days I'm going to post this on a Friday. Promise.

1. Banjos


2. Hugs

3. Swinging.
 [Source] 

This is how it's done!
 [Source]


4. Coffee. I've been quite addicted to it lately.

5. Peanut M&Ms. They are my favorite candy - always have been, always will.
I drew these!

I usually try to eat my M&Ms by their color - I think it's usually the one with the most that goes first.

6. Being listened to [being heard].


7. Balloons.
[Photography by Luis Monteiro]

[I think this is from here]

8. Mint and chocolate. Mint hot chocolate, mint ice cream, Peppermint Patties, mint cookies...

9. Word games. Boggle, Scrabble, Text Twist, Catch Phrase, Bananagrams, ...
[Source] 
I found 44 words in three minutes, but that's probably because I was nervous (I knew I was going to post my result on here) and forgot that I don't usually use three letter words. Not counting 3 letter words, I found 28 words and got 39 points. *This* is a timer you can use :)

Well? How many did you get?

Love, 
Scout

P.S. The more I look at the picture of that boggle board thing, the more I hate myself. I missed so much! I can't believe I did so terribly! Badges, bangles, slither...

No comments: