11 February 2012

Opinions Wanted

Obviously, I'm playing around with some new looks for my blog. What do you think? I think I like the simplicity of the layout, the warm tones, and the 70s vibes. However, you guys probably see the actual layout more than I do - I'm usually looking at the "new post" page. So, what do you think? Do you prefer more color? Something more artsy?
It really is important to me to know what you guys think - about everything - not just my blog layout! Of course, this is my blog, so I'm going to do what I like, but you guys are my readers, and I write for you guys, too. I want you to like what you see when you come here. So now is the time to speak up - about my blog layout, or anything else that might be on your mind. Do you want less pictures and more personal stories? Do you want more music? Less music?

Love,
Scout

5 comments:

Lindsay Eryn said...

I like the retro wood. I don't know how it would look, but I do think that some color or something up on your banner would add some more attention-keeping interest. Not that I'm an expert on any of these things. It's just my opinion. Good thing that's all you asked for. :)

Scout said...

The more I look at it, the less I like the banner. Any ideas about what would go with the wood labels on the side?

JoBro said...

I just like reading the awesome stuffs my famous sister puts up on here. So...don't do that cursive writing again...'cuz then I couldn't read it.

bye said...

I like the wood panel buttons and the yarn and knitting stuff behind the name of your blog. The rest of the blog feels a bit empty though. Even just a color would be nice. But that's just my two cents. :)

Scout said...

Bro - ha. Famous. I wish :)
Nathan - I really like having a white background, so I'll probably keep that. want the color to be elsewhere - in the pictures, labels, etc. In my opinion, a color background would be too distracting, at least for me. I do think I want more color, I'm just figuring out how to work it into the header maybe. We'll see.
Thanks for the input!